PGDay Austin 2017 Tickets
Welcome to the PGDay Austin 2017 Registration section!
Our newly updated ticketing and registration interface works in tandem with your postgresql.org community credentials. If you do not have a login you will be asked to create one.
(Please note, your community account will not be shared or spammed in accordance with our policies).
If you’re ready to acquire tickets - click here!
|Postgres Performance and Maintenance (2-5pm)||$149|
A quick overview of how the ticketing process works:
- Log in or create an account with postgresql.org if you are not already logged in.
- You will be redirected to the registration form page.
- Once you have submitted your information for registration and ticketing, you will see an invoicing page for payment.
- Please continue through the process and pay the invoice immediately or your registration and ticket will not be confirmed.
- Payment for conference tickets is transacted through Braintree Payments.
- Once your payment has been authorized, you will be redirected back to our site and a copy of the transaction receipt will be emailed to you in PDF format.
Please let us know if you have any questions or issues with the registration system: email@example.com.